Friday, February 9, 2007

A song for Nathanukah

(...with apologies to Adam Sandler)

Put on your yarmulke
Here comes Nathanukah
So much funukah
To celebrate Nathanukah

Nathanukah is the festival of Bud Lights
Instead of one day of partying,
Nathan has eight crazy nights

When you feel like the only kid in town without a place to be
Heres a list of people who work at AGE just like you and me
Rick Newton hangs out on 4A
So do Avichal Jain and Lois Lewis-ay

Put on your yarmulke
Its time for Nathanukah
The owner of the seattle supersonicahs
Celebrates Nathanukah

Tell your friend veronica
Its time to celebrate Nathanukah
I hope I get a harmonicah
Oh this lovely, lovely Nathanukah
So drink your gin and tonicah
And smoke your marijuanikah
If you really, really wannakah
Have a happy, happy, happy, happy Nathanukah
Happy Nathanukah!

1 comment:

Sean said...

I had to stick red hot pokers in my ears after hearing that song, but at least they were red hot skewers from the lamb kebobs I grilled, Mmmm. Look forward to seeing you at at least one of the events!